Expert Process Control Engineering Services For Next Generation Plant Operations
- Control Systems & Automation Integration
- Equipment Agnostic, Solution Focused
- 360° Engineering View of Plant Operations
- PLC Systems
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- SCADA Systems
- Single or Multi-loop Controllers
- I/O Products
- HMI Solutions
- Continuous, Batch, or Sequential Control
- Application Software
Expert Control Systems Engineers for a Custom 360° Plan
Western States Controls has over 30 years of process control engineering expertise gained by solving the challenges facing clients needing to expand, modernize and optimize their operations.
Our team of process control systems engineers, each with no less than 15 years of their own experience, creates the most economical solution that meets our clients’ application needs.
Dale Thigpin – Director of Operations
Troy Walker – Electrical Supervisor
Nevada Gold Mines Lone Tree Mine
Jim Withee – President
Jim Withee – President
Success & Insights
With an increasing demand for alternative fuels, New Leaf Biofuel in San Diego, California outgrew their current production capabilities of turning used cooking oil and grease into ultra-low carbon fuel. The company planned a major expansion that would more than...
Artificial noses offer many benefits for food and beverage processing plants. Check out our latest post to learn more about these devices.
Connect With Western States Controls
We make it simple to work with us in the way that is most comfortable and convenient for you. Call now, set a meeting for later, or access a virtual consult and share your project needs in just minutes. We look forward to connecting with you and learning more about how we can help enhance productivity, develop solutions to reduce cost, improve product quality, comply with government regulations, optimize safety and much more.
Western States Controls Specializes in Process Control Engineering Solutions Designed to:
- Upgrade, update or add to your automation system: Controls, HMI, IO, Network, Security, etc.
- Integrate new equipment seamlessly
- Increase control accuracy
- Enhance data capture, analysis and sharing
- Optimize operations efficiencies and plant safety
- Increase process uptime through improved reliability