Expert Process Control Engineering Services For Next Generation Plant Operations
- Control Systems & Automation Integration
- Equipment Agnostic, Solution Focused
- 360° Engineering View of Plant Operations
- PLC Systems
- Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- SCADA Systems
- Single or Multi-loop Controllers
- I/O Products
- HMI Solutions
- Continuous, Batch, or Sequential Control
- Application Software
Expert Control Systems Engineers for a Custom 360° Plan
Western States Controls has over 30 years of process control engineering expertise gained by solving the challenges facing clients needing to expand, modernize and optimize their operations.
Our team of process control systems engineers, each with no less than 15 years of their own experience, creates the most economical solution that meets our clients’ application needs.
Dale Thigpin – Director of Operations
Troy Walker – Electrical Supervisor
Nevada Gold Mines Lone Tree Mine
Jim Withee – President
Jim Withee – President
CNG Direct, an equipment rental and services company, partnered with their integrator Western States Controls to deploy Samsara SCADA for remote monitoring across their fleet of compressed natural gas pods. Headquartered in Southern California, CNG Direct is a leader...
Dependable Process Automation Systems Extracting gold from ore requires a dependable process automation system. Frequent maintenance and the inability to find parts for an outdated Bailey DCS control system threatened to halt mill production at our client’s Kettle...
Connect With Western States Controls
We make it simple to work with us in the way that is most comfortable and convenient for you. Call now, set a meeting for later, or access a virtual consult and share your project needs in just minutes. We look forward to connecting with you and learning more about how we can help enhance productivity, develop solutions to reduce cost, improve product quality, comply with government regulations, optimize safety and much more.
Western States Controls Specializes in Process Control Engineering Solutions Designed to:
- Upgrade, update or add to your automation system: Controls, HMI, IO, Network, Security, etc.
- Integrate new equipment seamlessly
- Increase control accuracy
- Enhance data capture, analysis and sharing
- Optimize operations efficiencies and plant safety
- Increase process uptime through improved reliability